Sports Club Membership Management
JULY 24, 2016 Category: Sport Club Management Software
Consolidate all client data, custom membership plans, billing schedules, auto-renewal candidates and more in one system. Yeah, Sports Club Membership Management software allows everything in just a few steps.
- First of all, allow staff to view member photos, status, payments, waiver status, and more upon check-in.
- Run detailed membership, demographic, financial and accounts receivable reports.
- Consequently, allow membership sharing for family and corporate memberships.
- Offer members credit/debit card or direct debit billing.
- Freeze, suspend or cancel memberships.
- Finally, use photo-ID, key tag or biometrics for member check-in.
Sports Club Membership Management software
Registration Management-Photo ID’s & Player Passes.
Make it convenient for your members and players to register for facility leagues, tournaments, and courses in-person or online. Certainly, expedite the check-in process and also, ensure only active members are in your facility or playing in games with identification cards.
- Publish customized forms, waivers, payment information and course summaries to your website.
- Set registration dates, course capacity, and deposit requirements.
- Automatically organize leagues and courses by sport and session.
- E-mail individuals, coaches, or all course registrants.
- Most noteworthy, run reports and rosters for entire courses or individual sessions.
- May be, allow coaches to manage their own squads and team payments online.
- Similarly, provide each member with a custom branded photo ID.
- Also, print ID cards in the house (the feature is compatible with most card printers).
- In addition, manage member check-in with ID cards and/or a barcode scanner.
- Furthermore, track member attendance with a simple card swipes upon check-in.
- So, use the player pass to associate a purchase to a client’s on-file billing credit card.