Sales Management Features in Alpha CRM
JUNE 28, 2016 Category: CRM Software
Alpha CRM is a smart CRM application that empowers you to manage sales processes. Above all, use our interactive reports and dashboards to get a fine-grained understanding of your sales and make smart business decisions.
Its dashboard provides a real-time snapshot of your organization’s key metrics and you can easily visualize comparisons, patterns, and trends in sales, marketing, support, and inventory related data. Similarly, the sales forecasting module integrates to generate details of sales targets, achieved target, closed amount, the amount in the pipeline, etc. Let’s see the main components of the sales management system here.
Built-In File Sharing
- Contact Management – Contact list can be filtered by company name, contact person, mobile number, office phone, city, industry, nature of business (hot, cold, mature, not interested), communication history and source of contact, etc.
- Inquiry Management – Inquiry list can be filtered by company, product, mobile number, city, the status of the inquiry, communication history, the reason for inquiry loses and source of inquiry.
- Pre and Post Sales – Effectively address the pre-sales and after-sales service requirements of your customers by providing adequate tools and methodologies for handling customer leads and inquiries, complaints, replacing faulty products, creating tickets, allocating resources, documentation of resolution, carrying out annual maintenance and many more.
- Sales Forecasting – Through sales forecast and pipeline projections, your sales team can optimize every interaction in sales. Never again do you have to worry about the end of the quarter, month or year. With the sales forecasting feature, you can plan what’s to come for your business.
- Quotation Management – Create quotations, know and manage quotation status. It can be filtered by company name, quotation number, and quotation status.
- Proforma Invoice – You can create a proforma invoice.
- Bulk Email – E-mail your leads or prospects or clients in bulk, schedule emails, manage greeting mails and manage email templates.
Alpha CRM offers fully customizable reports in all the modules (Sales, Marketing, Support, and Inventory). The Advanced CRM Analytics and Sales Software Reports enable you to analyze your CRM data by creating powerful reports and dashboards. The Sales & Marketing teams can slice and dice the data and make better data-driven business decisions. Here are the highlights.
- 40+ standard CRM reports in sales, marketing, customer support, and inventory management modules.
- Furthermore, create cross-link reports spanning across multiple modules.
- Likewise, create a tabular, summary, and matrix type reports.
- Above all, perform arithmetical operations using aggregate functions (sum, average, min, and max)
- Similarly, store reports in different types of public/private folders and enables access to the users according to their access privileges
- Also, schedule report generations.
- Finally, export sales report data to various user-friendly formats such as PDF, HTML, XLS, and CSV.
In conclusion, for more details and a free demo, call us at +971 4 3518503 or submit an inquiry.