Welcome to our Website “www.alphaebm.com”. The following terms & conditions are expected to follow while browsing our website.
Please read carefully before using the “Alpha Byte” website. Your access to and use of the service is conditioned on your acceptance of compliance with these terms.
The website contained terms and conditions shall govern your uses of this website. The users are not expected to violate the terms while browsing the website.
Intellectual Property Rights:
Any other content you have opted to include this website, under the terms of “Alpha Byte” own intellectual property and material contained in the website, and all such rights are reserved.
- Publishing any website material in any media.
- Using this website in the proper way, or cause to damaging this website
- Using this website in any way that impacts user access to this website
- Using the website adverse to applicable laws and regulations, or in such cause harm to the website or to any person or any business concern.
- Engaging any data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website.
- Engaging any advertising or marketing.
Your content must be your own and must not intrude on any third party’s right. “Alpha Byte” “serves the right to remove any one of your content from this website at any time and for any reason without notice period.
Limitation of Liability
In no events shall “Alpha Byte” nor any of its officers, directors, and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with our use of this website.
Variation of Terms
Alpha Byte is permitted to revise these terms at any time, by using this website you are expected to review the terms on a regular basis to ensure you to understand all terms and conditions governing the use of this website.
These terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this website, constitute the entire agreement between “Alpha Byte” and you in relation to use in the website and abandon all prior agreements and understanding with respect to the same.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These terms will be governed by and define in accordance with the laws of the State, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the State and Federal courts for the resolution of any dispute.